Adobe Illustrator CC 2017 (x86 / x64)
Create a beautiful vector art. Industry-standard vector imagery lets you create powerful logos, icons, thumbnails, typography and illustrations for printing, the Internet, interactive video, video and mobile devices.
Its a Illustrator like you have never seen
Find out how the latest version helps you with full precision in pixels, work more perfectly with fonts and glyphs, and run your projects with templates.
– Create artworkflawless pixels for screen design to draw tracks, which coincide easily with the pixel grid.
– Select the full dashboard or select individual assets from one or more installation and export areas to any size, resolution, and size with a single click.
– Access to Adobe Stock’s Assets, including our new Design Trials, Pictures, Pictures and New Premium Collections right from the Illustrator search box.
– Design faster using presets and templates for brochures, business cards and otherscan open the file menu.
Go from empty place to sparkle.
Illustrator is included to Creative Cloud, meaning you have access to all your resources, including Adobe Stock, right in the app and quickly turning the blank page into beautiful illustrations. And thanks to Adobe CreativeSync are all connected to your desktop and mobile apps.
All your assets are Always at the end of your fingers
The Creative Cloud library stores all brushes, shapes, colors, image styles, Adobe Typekit fonts and assetsmore creatives so it’s immediately available for desktop and mobile devices.
Adobe shares were created instantly.
Spend less time searching and developing more than 60 million images, images, videos, 3D objects and premium premium premium collections in their apps. With built-in web, print, mobile, and other templates you can jump right into your project.
Do something now
Take advantage of Illustrator and Creative Cloud Benefits with our latest graphic design tutorial – designmobile and web and more.
What’s new in Illustrator? CC (2017):
– Create a perfect pixel processing
– Fonts are faster
– Works better with glyphs
– start faster
– Templates of stock and search
– New features for the Creative Cloud library
– Creative Cloud Asset Extension
– Implementation of Typekit Marketplace
– Improved writing and text
– enlarge options
– Modern user experience
– And many more
– Intel Pentium 4 or processorAMD Athlon 64
– MicrosoftWindows 7 Service Pack 1, Windows, or Windows 10
1 GB RAM (3 GB recommended) for 32 bits; 2 GB RAM (recommended 8 GB) for 64 bit
– 2 GB of free hard disk space for installation; additional space required during installation (can not be installed on removable flash drive)
– 1024 768 screen (recommended 1280 800)
– To view Illustrator mode in HiDPI mode, your monitor must support 1920 1080 resolution or more.
-To use the workspaceThe new Touch in Illustrator, you need to launch a tablet / monitor with a touch screenWindows screen or Windows 10 (recommended Microsoft Surface Pro 3).
– Optional: Use graphics performance: Intel, NVIDIA or AMD graphics card below (recommended middle / high); 1 GB VRAM (2 GB recommended); and the latest drivers for optimum performance